Autologous Conditioned Serum (ACS)
MEDIVET ACS OFFERS A SYSTEMIC, CHONDROPROTECTIVE, AND NATURAL APPROACH TO ELIMINATING INFLAMMATION, TREATING DEGENERATIVE
WHAT IS MEDIVET ACS?
MediVet Autologous Conditioned Serum (ACS) is a patented regenerative therapy that blocks & terminates the inflammatory response in the body. With up to 50 doses yielded, MediVet ACS allows for a Systemic
MEDIVET ACS PROTOCOL
To reap the maximum beneﬁts, MediVet ACS should be administered IV with a dose of 4
In addition to the systemic IV administration, MediVet ACS is highly effective when injected directly into joints and bathed around tendon and ligament lesions. MediVet ACS can be introduced anywhere that inﬂammation needs to be eliminated and the healing process expedited.
HOW IS MEDIVET ACS PRODUCED?
MediVet Lab Services, our GTP certified lab, spins out the unnecessary parts of the blood and then uses our patented LED
HOW IS THE SAMPLE COLLECTED AND SHIPPED?
The MediVet ACS collection kit contains everything needed:
- Ice Pack
- Blood Bag w/ Needle
- Overnight UPS Shipping Label
Simply draw 400
WHY MEDIVET ACS?
- Safety – 100% aseptic upon receipt
- Streak Plate Method used to check for bacteria both pre-and post-process
- Filtered in lab
- 50 individual doses
- Blocks and terminates inflammation
- Local injections administered virtually anywhere
- IV Injections for systemic preventive care that fights lameness and contributes to whole horse health & wellness
- A natural therapy to manage inflammation and pain